Thursday, December 31, 2009

Life In 2009

So, I really haven't been posting alot lately and don't know how you moms with little kids do it sometimes. This is just gonna be another catch up of things that have happened. lets see....
  • Finished semester finals!!!
  • Passed all my classes
  • So this guy asked me out and i said yes.
  • dumped him a little over a week later ( He wasn't a marine, he was going into the army in June ;) remeber Mary Ann?)
  • Got some perals from my mom for christmas (its kind of funny because I don't even wear stuff like that)
  • We got close to two feet of snow christmas eve and christmas day
  • Stuck inside for about two days
  • shoveled all the snow

Everyone in the lortscher family is doing great! clark still loves to tease and fight with everyone and still can't say his R's.

Tessa still goes with the flow and is hyperactive. ( I say that she has ADHD, but my mom says shes just free spirited or something like that.)

Audrey is the same. I don't really know how to describe what shes up to know. She still likes to fight alot but is also becoming a pretty good friend to me and Ash.

Ashley is a teenager (aka. her attitude is crap and sometimes I swear shes bipolar) she still has a bunch of wierd freaky friends, but i don't tend to associate with people who wear scary band shirts, skinny jeans and go to shopping sprees in Hot Topic.

I am still loving my german class and REALLY miss school and work! Oh well, 3 more days till school and I start working around Jan. 10th. I really do love working with the little kids that i get, and its so fun to teach them how to swim. I am still working my butt off trying to get good grades and keeping the dream of becoming a doctor alive. One of my New Years resolutions is to keep up with my blog atleast once a month. We will see how well that goes!

1 comment:

  1. It is about time you posted something! Stay away from those boys! Remember only MARINES and you won't have a problem. There isn't a base up there! Let's see if you can come here this summer! Annabelle wants to see you so bad! We love you!

    ReplyDelete